Tuesday 2 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY TWO // 'For Her' Gift Guide!

Hi guys! Time for Blogmas Day 2, which I can already tell will completely fly by! I've been adoring watching and reading everyone else's gift guides over the past few weeks, particularly Anna's at vivianna on Youtube, so I thought I'd give it a little go myself! There are some amazing gifts and giftsets out there, so let's have a little look at what I picked! I've split everything into sections for each 'woman' in your life, and there is an expensive and a cheaper option in both. Nothing is extremely expensive though as I know the majority of you will be skint 15-24 year olds!

For Mum; 



This goes straight into the 'Mum' catagory as my own Mum was completely enamoured with it when she saw it. She's not a big bath person so it was a little bit of a surprise that she loved it so much, but I can definitely see why. The set contains 12 of their travel sized shower and bath blends, and is worth £60 all together, so you're saving like 40% (help, maths involved!) These looks super luxurious and it's pre-packaged in a really lovely box, which will save you all time in the long run! Alternatively, these would be great for splitting up into different little secret santa presents too if you have a lot of people to buy for!



Everybody loves a scented candle, and the Emma Bridgewater designs are so cute that this is pretty much the perfect combination for every mum. There is a variety of designs and fragrances so you're pretty much guaranteed to find something you like! Perfect for all mums!

For your Sister;



These are some of the coolest looking straighteners I've ever seen, and the ombre look is perfect for girls of just about any age and babyliss are a great brand! I have had my straighteners from Babyliss for over three years now and they are still going strong! For just thirty pound, these won't break the bank either!



This was arguably the film of the year, and with the massive success of the franchise there will be few girls (and guys) in the country who won't have seen this yet. The Little Infinities special edition contains the DVD plus some little extras like bookmarks and postcards and will make an amazing present for any movie buff, fan or not!

For your Auntie; 



Auntie can be interchanged with any kind of extended family member, and this scarf is perfect for everyone. The oversized style is completely on trend just now, and unlike so many other trends, is totally seasonably apt as the weather is definitely getting worse as the months go by! The colour scheme in this have veered away from the traditional red, green or black which makes a nice change too!



I adore the Paperchase writing sets and even though writing letters is becoming a hobby of the past, these sets are so beautiful that they will inspire letter writing in all! In the set you get 30 sheets of paper, 15 envelopes and some self adhesive labels for sticking on. If you pair this with a fancy pen then you're providing everything someone will need to write all their Thank You cards in the post Christmas slump! 

For your Gran; 



This is exactly what I am getting for my gran this year, a 'family' photo album featuring as many pictures from my Mum's side of the family as I can find! Whether you simply buy a £5 album from your local Boots and fill it with pictures or go the full way and create an entire album online with your own personalisations- this is absolutely perfect for a Gran, and something that they would cherish forever. 



Even though your Gran may be getting older, it doesn't mean that she wants to make herself any less presentable than the rest of us. Estee Lauder lipsticks have the most lovely formula and are super hydrating, which is great for older women's lips- which have a tendency to thin! There is a huge range of shades and the packaging is just gorgeous. A truly 'high-end' gift for someone you love, without being out of the average price range!

For the Best-Friend; 



This is one of Urban Decay's latest releases, featuring 6 eye-shadows (one of which doubles as a highlighter), a blush/bronzer duo, eye-liner, mascara and a lip-gloss. Urban Decay products are always of the highest quality and this set is no different. I think it looks gorgeous and would be an amazing gift for any make-up loving friend! 



I saw this in Paperchase last weekend, where it was actually only a tenner- although it's not available online, and was instantly enamoured with it. I love anything a little bit sciencey, and my love of tea and hot drinks is well documented on this blog so this, for me, is the ultimate mug. It's the perfect mix of cool, cute and inexpensive! 

There we go, my first gift guide of the Blogmas campaign! I will also have a 'for him' version, and a 'for less than a tenner' version too, so keep checking back throughout Blogmas so you don't miss them! I'm off to speak at my school's Parent Council, so I hope you're having a better evening that me. Until tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik