Tuesday 23 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY TWENTY THREE // Our Christmas Tree

Afternoon folks, it's finally officially Christmas Eve's Eve, and I couldn't be happier. As I have the day off work I'm spending it on the sofa with the fire on watching films. I've already made my way through The Simpsons Movie and now it's time for Ice Age 3. Productive as always. 



We've had our Christmas Tree up for about ten days now and it's looking lovely. We get ours from up Kinnoull Hill, which is just behind my house and the trees are Forestry Commission trees. We got an 8 foot tall Lodgepole Pine, which proved to be slightly too tall for our front window- but after some pruning by my Dad, it fits just fine. There's not much else to say other than that it's just lovely and pretty much all of our decorations are from Homebase and are a couple of years old! There's still a little bit of a lack of presents under the tree but I'm sure that will be fixed over the next couple of days! 








Have a lovely day and I'll see you tomorrow for Christmas Eve!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik