Sunday 14 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY THIRTEEN // Lush Festive Haul!

Hey folks! I hope you've all had a lovely Saturday, it's time for day thirteen of Blogmas and I have a little lush haul for you all! I was in Dundee last week to see a film and then popped into Lush to pick up some gifts! Naturally I also grabbed a couple of things for myself so I thought I would show you guys a little bit of what I got- including some of their new festive pieces!




This is essentially a big ass bath bomb that creates gorgeous purple bubbles when you run it under the tap. It smells like berries and other fruity scents which are all lovely and sweet. It's absolutely massive too so you could easily get 5 or 6 uses out of this product- which is great for £4ish.



One of my all time favourite Lush products is Cinder bath bomb, which smells like cosiness and festive cheer- even though it isn't obviously a Christmas product. These are also a proper bath bomb size so you don't have to mess about trying to split an already crumbling bath bomb. They also turn your bath a lovely golden orange colour!



I've been wanting to get some of this for myself since I first saw the Christmas releases for this year. I own the Popcorn lip scrub which works brilliantly but is a really weird mix of salty and sugary which is a little disgusting if you're not a fan of those flavours. This stuff however is cherry and fig flavoured but tastes exactly like Coke or cola. I can see myself using this everyday which is concerning because I feel like eating it all is a bad idea!



This is also a bath bomb that is quintessentially Lush- pink, glittery and bound to make a total mess of your bath once used. Nonetheless this is sugary sweet and smells like a fruit smoothie, I would warn against picking this up if you're not prepared to deal with a nice smelling pink glitter left all over the bath, and your hands!



This was by far the cheapest product I picked up, coming in just under the £2 mark and while its a really simple little product- with just a little vanilla added, it is very lovely and a nice addition to your bath for when you don't want to drown in a brightly coloured glitter bomb!



This is another of my favourite Lush products and it also has a citrus-y smell, similar to the Comforter bath bomb but with a little more orange. It turns the bath bright orange and creates a ton of bubbles too!

I hope you guys enjoyed seeing what I got from Lush today and I'll see you tomorrow for Blogmas day fourteen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik