Friday 12 December 2014

BLOGMAS DAY TWELVE // December Glossybox Unboxing!

Evening folks, and a very happy Friday to you all! My last Glossybox of 2014 arrived today so naturally I've got a little post for you all to see exactly what's inside.


First off, very very cute little box for Christmas- top marks for presentation!


This months box contains 4 full sized products and a mini skin-care product, which is relatively standard for a Glossybox so there certainly isn't any kind of 'good-will' addition- bah humbug!

Tresemme Renewal Hair & Scalp Tonic (£5.50)
Glossybox says; "With tea tree extract and sunflower seed oil, this salon quality tonic ill instantly help to nourish your scalp and renew your hair."
I say; I'm a big fan of Tresemme and my hair has been lacking in 'oomf' lately so this is a welcome addition- it's a decent sized bottle too as you get 150ml for your money!

Bellapierre Cosmetics Cheek and Lip Stain (£12,99)
Glossybox says; "Bellapiere Cheek and Lip Stain is super blendable, 2 in 1, handbag hero to finish off any look."
I say; I've had a Bellapierre product in a Glossybox before, and I really liked the quality of it, even though the lipstick was a slightly too bright orange colour. This is a really pretty corally colour and whilst I don't love cream cheek products in winter since they make me look a bit like a china doll, I do think this will be lovely come Spring!

Anatomicals Zap! Zap! Zap! Gets That Chap Day and Night Spot Stick (£3.79)
Glossybox says; "This double ended product is a real saviour, it has a day time formula and an evening formula to work on spots all day long."
I say; This could not possibly have arrived at a better time as my skin is creating a major pizza face at the moment which is rubbish! I really hope this works as I've never tried anything from anatomicals before!

All That Jazz Professional Nail Lacquer (£9.98) 
Glossybox says; "All That Jazz UK is a brand that has a colour to suit everyone, The colours are set to fit any season or trend, they are extremely hard wearing and long lasting."
I say; Nail Polish is a common occurance in a Glossybox and this is a really pretty mulberry glitter colour called 'Lipstick is Our Obsession' which is incredibly apt for my current love for all things lippy. You can't go wrong with a nice nail polish!

SkinPep Hydra Boost- Pure Hyaluronic Acid Serum (£24.99 for 70ml // 5.50ish for 15ml)
Glossybox says; "Hydra Boost contains the clinically proven cell communicating ingredient, Hyaluronic acid, in a perfume free, alcohol free, hypo allergenic formulation that will promote a healthy new skin glow"
I say; I'm a bit of a skin care newbie and this has far too many long words in it's name for me to pretend to know what it does but I believe that if I massage this into my face for a couple of minutes twice a day then I will have shiny clear new skin by New Year. Hopefully.. 

There we go, December's Glossybox- which was good, not great, but perfectly adequate. I'm going to reconsider whether or not I'm continuing with Glossybox in the New Year but until then, I hope you enjoyed my unboxing! 











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik